Ultra Low-Latency Streaming: Real-Time Interactivity is Here
WebRTC-Based streaming is the enabler for sub-second (millisecond) latency and real-time interaction with your viewers. Our white paper outlines:
- HTTP Streaming and Scaling Concepts
- HLS/HDS Challenges
- WebRTC Streaming Concepts
- How to Scale a WebRTC-based Broadcast
- How to Create a WebRTC-based Broadcast Redundancy
- How to Create Broadcast Availability and more.
Read more about key concepts you need to consider when adding low latency WebRTC-based broadcasting and streaming to your application.